Pedi-Sox? What's that? Guys. I'm in love. Pedi-Sox are these super cute toe-less socks that you can wear while giving yourself a pedicure while keeping your feet warm and clean! When I received these for review the weather was juuuust changing (typical Florida, late) so it was the perfect opportunity to check them out!
Here are some quick facts I pulled from the Pedi-Sox website:
What Are Pedi-Sox?
Pedi-Sox® are unique one-of-a-kind toeless pedicure sock.
Designed to provide solutions to pedicure dilemmas, Pedi-Sox® luxuriate & prolong the pleasure of the pedicure experience - year-round.
What Are The Benefits?
• Feet Stay Comfy & Cozy... those tile floors can be so cold in the winter.
• Sox Aid Moisturizer Absorption ...for softer smoother feet.
• Feet Stay Clean ...freshly pedicured feet are magnets to dust & small hair clippings.
• Toenails Dry Flawless ...just what every girl wants.
• Repair Heels...Pedi-Sox® are essential to repair dry cracked skin.
• Lock-In Benefits....of healing serums, creams and treatments.
• Callus Elimination...Pedi-Sox® help soften & fade calluses.
• Now you can do Pedicures Year Round.....even in the coldest winter months.
• Simply..... skin will look and feel healthier.
• Fun & Fashionable ...all this & more!
I received three pairs to review, the Original Pedi-Sox in Pink Stripes, the Lite Pedi-Sox in Black & White Polka Dots, and the Ultra Pedi-Sox in Baby Leopard (!!!). All you have to do is slip a pair of these on after you apply lotion or callus remover and BEFORE you paint your toes (obv) and you'll be rewarded with soft feet.
These are absolutely wonderful! They fit perfectly and weren't too tight or too loose and my feet have never felt more moisturized. The Original Pedi-Sox were a little thick and warm for Florida but are perfect for cool, late night pedis or maybe if you're just running out to the store quickly. It was really a pampering feeling and would be perfect for those ladies who are up North where the weather is still a bit nippy. Boots by day, throw a pair of these in your bag and some flip flops for a pedi after work and you're set!
The Pedi-Sox brand also carries moisturizing treatments as well as luxury softening scrubs!
**WARNING: FEET PICTURE!!!!** But I really do love my pedi... The joys of being a nail tech and being able to play at work ;)
Overall, I think Pedi-Sox are perfect for those who like to keep their heels soft and feet warm after a nice, relaxing pedi and perfect for the college or working girl on the go! They're convenient and ultimately pretty affordable. Also, I washed mine with no problems with shrinkage or anything :)
The Original Pedi-Sox retails for $9.00, the Lite Pedi-Sox for $7.00 and the Ultra Pedi-Sox in Baby Leopard for $11.00. They've got a bunch of really cute designs so be sure to check them out HERE. You can also follow them on Facebook and Twitter
*Products in this post received for review. All opinions are 100% my own*