1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight? My hair is naturally RIDICULOUSLY curly but because I've gotten so many relaxers/straightening treatments it won't hold a curl. I'm hoping the big cut I just did will help! But at the moment, it's straight.
2. What is your natural hair color? Dark brown.
3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon? It all depends really. When I still lived with my parents, my mom and I would go to the salon together, but when I moved to college I started doing it myself to save $$. My sister in law does hair so she'll do it for me sometimes and I also work in a hair/nail salon so I'll get it done there!
4. How often do you wash your hair? Every 3 days. I was blessed with pretty great hair, but if I wash it every day or even two, it gets extremely dry and starts breaking badly. But if its been extra hot or I used a lot of product I will do 2.
5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it? I just recently chopped all my hair off so lately it's been pretty new lol. I've been wearing it straight mostly but only because I'm still playing with curling short hair. I've never had short hair!
6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon? Certified nail tech right here y'all!! NOBODY touches my finger nails except me I just can't allow it and typically ill do my own pedicures just because its faster. But every now and then I like to go to a salon for the relaxation part of it.
7. How often to you change your nail polish? Multiple times a week but it can be a ton if I'm having a swatch fest!
8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
Basically living on the beach in Florida means that my toes and feet have to be pampered year round. I don't think there's a day that goes by where my toes aren't painted.
9. How long does it take to put on your makeup? My regular everyday routine takes about 15-20 but if I'm going out for date night or to an event it can be 30+ minutes!
10. What do you do first? Face or eyes? Always my face.
11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it? My name is Kim and I am a complete makeup and polish hoarder and I have no shame LMAO! Ever since I started wearing makeup I've had a ton of it lol
12. How often do you wear false eyelashes? I never have and probably only would if it was a super special set or something. I don't know, the feeling of something on my eye gives me the willies lol
13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day? My everyday makeup consists of foundation/bb cream, bronzed, eyeliner, mascara and lip balm. I don't wear shadow or lipstick EVERY day but I usually do.
14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)? Nope
15. Will you leave the house without makeup? It depends on how I feel about my skin that day. If I haven't slept enough or I'm just looking puffy then no. But if I just have to run to the gas station quickly I just throw on a pair of sunnies and call it a day!
16. How many high end products do you have? I don't know the exact number but I've got quite a few high end brands mixed in with my stash but I don't show favoritism! Drugstore brands need love too!
17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes? Man I'm terrible about this. I'd end up buying new ones lmao! But I actually did just wash them about a week ago and now that I'm saving for a house (!!) I'll be doing it more often.
18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed? HA. I change at least 3-4 times before leaving the house no matter what day/time/place. I'm so indecisive.
19. How often do you change your handbags? I have one everyday bag, a gorgeous nude Steve Madden. But I've got a ton of other purses and clutches for going out and what not! I'll usually switch purses after like 2 months though I get bored.
20. What time do you get up & go to sleep? My boyfriend has to be up early for work everyday - 6 am. And my evil loving cats don't let me go back to sleep. Then we're usually up anywhere from 9-11 just depends.
21. How often & when do you workout? Everyday! I'm currently doing a squat challenge with two of my blog loves! I lost 45lbs since last October and I'm not goin back!!
22. Left-handed or Right-handed? Right.
23. How tall are you? 5'7''
24. Do you speak a foreign language? None fluently, a little French.
25. How many pets do you have? I have 2 cats, Noodle and Rosie. Then a dog at my moms house.
26. How often are you on Blogger? Every day!
27. Do you read the comments posted blogs? Absolutely! Reading the comments is one of the best parts about blogging!
28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts? Yes! I keep a list on my phone that's starting to get waaaaaay too long.
29. How did you come up with your blog name? When I started my blog I was still in college with a huge love affair with polish. I wanted to blog about how you can afford to stay beautiful and polished even on budget. Now that I'm out of college, I've considered renaming but I decided agains it because I really love it :)
30. What kind of camera do you use? My iPhone 4S lmao but I just bought a macro lens I've been hearing rave reviews about so stay time for macro pics!
31. How often do you clean your house? It stays clean. I pick up as I go. I do a nice deep cleaning once a week on Sundays.
32. What is your favorite color? Pink and mint!
33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine? Tooooooo many. Cosmo, Allure, Vogue, People StyleWatch, Elle, Glamour. The list goes on.
34. Do you swear? Too much, never professionally though.
35. What are you doing with the rest of your day? It's my other sister in laws birthday so I'm going to surprise her at work with lunch and get a few shirts while I'm there then come home and make dinner for my honey and get ready for the work week tomorrow!
Hope you all enjoyed reading this and maybe know me a little bit better now! I really love doing tags like this it reminds me of those old Myspace surveys LOL!
I tag 365 Days of Color,Peace Love Lacquer, and Dipped in Lacquer!
That's all for today loves! Stick around for a review of Pomegranate lacquer + Cellaris giveaway, a multi blogger giveaway and a guest post tutorial from me coming your way soon!